Tlalpan, a charming neighborhood located in the southern part of Mexico City, is known for its rich history and beautiful attractions. From ancient ruins to picturesque parks, Tlalpan has it all. Another thing that this neighborhood is famous for is its vibrant culinary scene. With an array of restaurants serving a variety of cuisines, food lovers are in for a treat when visiting Tlalpan. In this article, we will explore the top 10 must-visit restaurants in Tlalpan, including the keyword “cimbras y andamios“.
1. La Cima del Tepeyac: Located at the top of Tepeyac Hill, this restaurant offers breathtaking panoramic views of Tlalpan. Known for its traditional Mexican dishes, La Cima del Tepeyac is a must-visit for both locals and tourists alike.
2. El Bajío: This renowned restaurant serves authentic Mexican cuisine, with dishes such as mole and enchiladas taking center stage. Its charming ambiance and delicious food make El Bajío a favorite among food enthusiasts.
3. Quintonil: If you are looking for a fine dining experience, look no further than Quintonil. This restaurant offers innovative and creative Mexican cuisine, incorporating local ingredients to create exceptional flavors.
4. Los Danzantes: With its beautiful garden setting and extensive menu, Los Danzantes is a popular choice among locals. From traditional Mexican dishes to international flavors, this restaurant has something to satisfy every palate.
5. La Casa de Tono: Craving some mouth-watering tacos? La Casa de Tono is the place to go. Known for its delectable street-style tacos, this bustling taquería is a favorite spot for locals.
6. Fonda Margarita: One of the oldest restaurants in Tlalpan, Fonda Margarita offers traditional Mexican dishes in a cozy atmosphere. This family-owned restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a flavorful home-cooked meal.
7. La Posta: This Italian restaurant is famous for its wood-fired pizzas and homemade pasta. With its charming ambiance and delicious food, La Posta is a go-to choice for Italian cuisine lovers in Tlalpan.
8. Azul Histórico: Located in a picturesque colonial building, Azul Histórico offers a unique dining experience. With its refined Mexican cuisine and elegant setting, this restaurant is perfect for a special occasion.
9. Antigua Hacienda de Tlalpan: Set in a historic hacienda, this restaurant transports you to a bygone era. With its traditional Mexican dishes and live mariachi music, Antigua Hacienda de Tlalpan offers a truly authentic dining experience.
10. Cilantro y Perejil: For vegetarian and healthy food enthusiasts, Cilantro y Perejil is the place to be. This restaurant offers a variety of plant-based dishes, ensuring a wholesome and flavorful meal.
In conclusion, Tlalpan is a culinary paradise, offering a wide range of restaurants that cater to every taste bud. Whether you are craving traditional Mexican delicacies or longing for international flavors, these top 10 must-visit restaurants in Tlalpan will not disappoint. So, next time you find yourself in this vibrant neighborhood, don’t forget to explore its culinary delights, while also indulging in its historical and natural attractions.